The Bird of Paradise is one of the queen of the indoor plant world. It's large, upright plant adds a rich, tropical flair to your space as it's glossy, banana-shaped leaves fan out. Bird of Paradise is relatively hardy and are able to adapt to a wide spectrum of light conditions, from diresct sunlight to low, indirect light but will flourish in a sunny spot.
is a washable paper bag that feels like leather. Each paper bag is sung by hand in a cottage in Tuscany, Italy. It is and not through deforestation. , finding new ways to use and reuse the simple paper bag
Here's how to care for your Bird of Paradise;
Sunlight: Direct sunlight, Partial sunlight
Water: Water regularly to keep soil moist, allowing soil to dry slightly between watering intervals
Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser
Plant Size: Approx. 120 cm (vary in sizes)
- Material: 100% natural fiber - Washable Paper AGGO®
- Dimension: W45 X D45 X H90 cm
- Weight: 900g
All sizes are measured unrolled. The height can be rolled up or down to suit the contents. Each bag is handmade, dimensions can vary slightly.
What is included:
- 1nos of Uashmama Paper Bag Gigante in Peltro
- 1nos of plant from Pioneer Garden: Strelitzia reginae, Bird of Paradise (1.2m)
- 1nos of transparent saucer
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.