- Avocado or Persea americana is a fruit.
- More specifically, botanists define it as a large berry with a single seed.
- Avocados offer nearly 20 vitamins and minerals in every serving, including potassium (which helps control blood pressure), lutein (which is good for your eyes), and folate (which is crucial for cell repair and during pregnancy). Avocados have anti-aging benefits!
- Avocados are a good source of vitamins B, which help you fight off disease and infection. They also give you vitamins C and E, plus natural plant chemicals that may help prevent cancer.
- There are 8 preliminary clinical studies showing that avocado consumption helps support cardiovascular health.
1) Grant, 1960;
2) Colquhoun et al., 1992;
3) Alvizouri-Munoz et al., 1992;
4) Lerman-Garber et al., 1994;
5) Carranza et al., 1995;
6) Lopez-Ledesma et al., 1996;
7) Carranza-Madrigal et al., 1997;
8) Pieterse et al., 2005).
- Exploratory studies suggest that avocados may support weight management and healthy aging.
Sunlight: Direct Sunlight
Water: Water when soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.
Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
Plant Size: Approx. 100cm (vary in sizes)
Rootball Size: 30cmØ x 30cmH
Pot Type: Root Air Pruning Containers
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.