Fittonia sp., also known as nerve plant or mosaic plant is a spreading evergreen plant of various coloured leaves with contrasting coloured veins. It is usually kept as a houseplant and it is the ideal plant for terrariums and bottle gardens.
When you are looking for a robust, modern pot with a natural appearance, choose this stylish concrete pot.
Here's How To Take Care of Fittonia Pink.
- Sunlight: Fittonia plants thrive in both filtered sunlight or artificial light. Exposure to direct sunlight may cause burns to the leaves.
- Water: Water regularly, keeping soil moist. Fittonia plants show signs of shriveling on the leaves if they receive insufficient water.
- Fertiliser: Fertilize by spraying the plant with liquid fertilizer as directed.
- Plant size: approx. 5cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Pot size : 15cmØ x 15cmH
- Hole size: 11cmØ x 6.5cmH
- Material: Cement
- Beautiful cement pot with smooth stone sheen
- Use as décor or as a planter
What is included:
1nos pot of Sten Concrete Planter, Type A
3nos plants from World Farm: Fittonia sp., Nerve Plant (Pink) (0.05m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.