Fittonia sp., also known as nerve plant or mosaic plant is a spreading evergreen plant of various coloured leaves with contrasting coloured veins. It is usually kept as a houseplant and it is the ideal plant for terrariums and bottle gardens.
We have the perfect Elho pot for everyone and for every house plant: discover our Elho Brussels collection! Make your home even cosier and create your own style with our beautiful Brussels assortment - suitable everywhere in your home: the table, floor, or windowsill. Being at home just got even nicer.
Here's how to take care of the Fittonia Plant.
- Sunlight: Fittonia plants thrive in both filtered sunlight or artificial light. Exposure to direct sunlight may cause burns to the leaves.
- Water: Water regularly, keeping soil moist. Fittonia plants show signs of shriveling on the leaves if they receive insufficient water.
- Fertiliser: Fertilize by spraying the plant with liquid fertilizer as directed.
- Plant size: approx. 5cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 8cmØ x 6.5cmH
- Dimensions: 9.5cm (W) x 9cm (H)
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
- Suitable for indoor
What is included:
1nos of Brussels Round Mini 9.5cm in Living Black
1nos plant from World Farm: Fittonia sp., Nerve Plant (Pink) (0.05m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.