Normally grown as a houseplant, nerve plant (Fittonia spp.) is a spreading evergreen with delicately veined, deep-green leaves.Nerve plant is a low-growing creeper that is a perfect fit for terrariums or bottle gardens.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight and full shade
- Water: To water correctly, wait until the soil in the pot dries out and then thoroughly soak the soil when you water.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 7cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 8cmØ x 8.5cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.