Normally grown as a houseplant, nerve plant (Fittonia spp.) is a spreading evergreen with delicately veined, deep-green leaves. Although the most popular vein color is silvery-white, you can also readily find varieties with veins in pink, white, and green. Nerve plant is a low-growing creeper that is a perfect fit for terrariums or bottle gardens. Fittonia typically grows to a height of 3 to 6 inches with a trailing spread of 12 to 18 inches. Although the plant rarely flowers when grown as an indoor houseplant, it does occasionally bloom with insignificant reddish or yellowish-white spikes.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight and full shade
Water: To water correctly, wait until the soil in the pot dries out and then thoroughly soak the soil when you water.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 7cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 8cmØ x 8.5cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.