The foliage of Ficus elastica is large, oblong and glossy. These are easy plants to care for as long as you are careful with the watering and looks great in any indoor setting.
Here's How To Take Care of Ficus Elastica, Rubber Fig
- Grows best in indirect bright sunlight. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent leaf scorching.
- Keep soil moist, allowing soil to dry slightly between watering intervals. Water when the top inch soil is dry and mist the leaves regularly to raise the humidity.
- Feed occasionally with diluted liquid fertilizer.
- Dimensions: 9.5cm (W) x 9cm (H)
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
- Made with recycled plastic, made with own wind energy, 100% recyclable
- Suitable for indoor
- For outdoor kindly request for service to drill a drainage hole
What is included:
1nos pot of B. for original round mini 9.5cm in white
1nos plant from Prince's Landscape Ficus Elastica, Rubber Fig (0.3m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from the photo.