Fibreglass Planter 100cm In White With Zamioculcas Zamiifolia
Don't sit In water. Don't let the plant to sit in water or stay wet. The plant does better when kept on the dry side. If you water the Aroid Palm too much or the plant sits in water you may find yellowing leaves.
- Zamioculcas Zamiifolia with Fibreglass planter 100cm in White
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight
- Water: They enjoy regularly moderate watering, allow the plants to dry out between watering. Over watering will lead to root rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 60-80cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 21cm x 21cm
- Pot dimension: 100cm (L) x 35cm (W) x 35cm (H)
- Covered with coconut peat/ lecca and a water meter that indicates when your plant needs water
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.