Fibreglass Planter 100cm In White With Dracaena Marginata
Marginata does best in bright, indirect light but with care can be maintained in lower or higher lighting. Prone to root rot if overwatered, especially in lower light, Dracaena Marginata will gradually become weak and leggy if the light is too low.
- Dracaena Marginata with Fibreglass planter 100cm in White
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight and full shade
- Water: They enjoy moderate watering, allow the plants to dry out between watering. Over watering will lead to root rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 121.9cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 21cm x 21cm
- Pot dimension: 100cm (L) x 35cm (W) x 35cm (H)
- Covered with coconut peat/ lecca and a water meter that indicates when your plant needs water
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.