Some plants were found to be more beneficial than others in removing harmful household toxins.
- These are powerful air-cleaning plants that naturally remove pollutants from the air.
- Recommend for office or home.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, Full Shade
- Water: Water when the top inch of the soil is dry to touch.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size:
- Calathea lutea (approx. 70 – 100cm),
- Dracena marginata (approx. 110 – 120cm),
- Licuala Palm (approx. 60 – 70cm)
- Sansevieria laurentii (approx 75 – 80cm)
- Zamioculcas zamiifolia (approx 60 – 70cm)
- Pot size: 100cm (L) x 35cm (W) x 35cm (H)
- Colour: Black
Covered with coconut peat/ lecca and a water meter that indicates when your plant needs water
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
*Kindly note that we will do the repotting on-site, as it is a bulky item.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.