Euphorbia tithymaloides is a species of plants in the family Euphorbiaceae . Native to the Americas, this species has been introduced in Africa, Asia and Oceania, occurring on rocky soils in dry, sunny habitats such as hillsides, wastelands and roadsides. Slightly folded leaf blade and strongly wavy leaf margin create a curly appearance.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight or Full Shade
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 15 to 20cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 14cmØ x 12cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
- Colour: White with pattern
What is included:
1nos of Chinaware Pot (White)1nos of Euphorbia tithymaloides (0.2m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.