Euphorbia milii, Crown of Thorns (0.3m)
This product is currently sold out.
Grow the Euphorbia milli in bright light for the most blooms. You can grow it in medium light, but if this houseplant doesn't get enough light, it doesn't produce flowers.
Water them sparingly. This easy-to-grow houseplant is actually a succulent; it may need water only once every couple of weeks. If it stays too wet, the plant will drop all of its leaves and rot, so be sure to give your crown of thorns good drainage.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight
- Water: This succulent stores water in its thick stems just like a cactus it can be watered less frequently than other house plants. If it's leaves turn yellow and fall off, cut back on the watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 15cm x 15cm
- Pot type: Plant comes in brown landscape pot (with drainage hole)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.