Epipremnum aureum, also known as Money plant is a popular houseplant well-known for its long trailing stems and are excellent at purifying the air. They are tolerant of fluorescent light, making them a popular choice for the office or at home.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight, Full shade
- Water: Water the money plant with enough water so that excess water comes out onto the tray beneath the plant. Water occasionally when soil feels dry to the touch.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant size: approx. 20cm (vary in sizes)
Rootball size: 20cmØ x 12cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size
Soil for Potted Plants
Epipremnum aureum plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consists of coco peat moss or coconut fibre (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for Epipremnum aureum needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your Epipremnum aureum plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.