Epipremnum aureum commonly known as Money Plant or Devil's Ivy is a very easy going houseplant to grow indoors. It is an ideal plant for locations such as offices and dorm rooms. It can survive in minimal light and will stay green in such conditions.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight or Full Shade
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 25-28cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 15cmØ x 13cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
- Colour: Classical Gold & Blue with pattern
- Tray included
What is included:
1nos of Ceramic Pot (Classical Gold)1nos of Epipremnum aureum, Money Plant (0.15m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.