Epipremnum aureum, commonly known as Money Plant or Devil's Ivy is a very easy-going houseplant. It can survive in minimal light and will stay green in such conditions. It's known as one of the most effective indoor air purifiers for removing common toxins.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight or Full Shade
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 25-30cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 11cmØ x 15cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
- Colour: White
- Tray included
What is included:
1nos of Ceramic Pot (White)1nos of Epipremnum aureum, Money Plant (0.15m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.