A decorative and very hardy tropical palm that looks stunning around pools, patios and is an ideal potted palm in a sunny to partly shaded position free from frost. It is a popular houseplant, and is fairly easy to care for as long as you don’t over-water it.
- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight, Partial Sunlight
- Water: Keep the soil moist but not soggy; allow the top two inches to dry out before watering. Brown leaf tips or gray needles indicate over- watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser.
- Plant size: approx. 120cm-130cm (varies)
- Pot Size: ø 32cm x H 36cm
- Material: Matte ceramic pot
- With drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.