Dwarf Murraya Paniculata is a dwarf variety of Kamini plant. It is a natural bonsai tree. The tiny leaves and random ramifications are noticeable on this plant which is very essential for bonsai.
If you are a beginner bonsai maker, you should start with this lovely tree!
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight or Full Shade
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 17cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 12cmØ x 9cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
Colour: White with pattern
What is included:
- 1 nos of Ceramic Pot (White)
1 nos of Dwarf Murraya Paniculata (0.17m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.