Dracaena surculosa known in Malaysia as the “Japanese Bamboo”, is a beautifully exotic houseplant with pure green glossy leaves that produce creamy yellow spots in the summer.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight, Partial sunlight
- Water: To water correctly, wait until the soil in the pot dries out and then thoroughly soak the soil when you water.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 17cmØ x 15cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.