Dracaena hyacinthoides (L.) commonly known as Somali Hemp, Somali Good Luck Plant is a native from Kenya, South Africa. This white flowers are tubular and arranged in a spike inflorescence. This plant can be planted in a potting mix for succulents with good drainage.
- Sunlight: Semi-Shade
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 40cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 12cmØ x 6cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic pot with drainage holes
- Colour: White with pattern
What is included:
1nos of Ceramic Pot (White)1nos of Dracaena hyacinthoides (L.) Mabb (0.25m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.