Dracaena angustifolia, Dracaena Tree (1.2m)
Dracaena leaves are stiffly pointed, reminiscent of a spike or swords. It has air-purifying qualities for removing harmful pollutants in the air, making it suitable as an indoor or outdoor plant.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, Full Shade
- Water: To water correctly, wait until the soil in the pot dries out and then thoroughly soak the soil when you water.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 120cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 32cm x H 25cm
- Pot type: Brown plastic pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.