Dorstenia is unique in the family Moraceae because of the extremely diverse growth habits and forms of its species. While the majority of Moraceae are woody perennials, Dorstenia species are predominantly herbaceous, succulent, or suffrutescent perennials.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight and Full Shade
- Water: Water a fair amount but allow the soil to dry slightly between watering. Keep the soil moist but never wet.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 10cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 5cm x H 5cm
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.