Cryptanthus commonly known as "Earth star" is a small, terrestrial species of plant in the family Bromeliaceae. Reaching a height of only 6 - 8 inches and preferring moderate or diffuse light, it is commonly used in terrariums and novelty planters. They are easy-to-grow houseplants with few demands.
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
Plant Size: Approx. 13cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 10cmØ x 7cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
- Colour: Maroon with pattern
- Tray included
What is included:
- 1 nos of Ceramic Pot (Maroon)
1 nos of Cryptanthus Bivittatus 'Pink Starlite' (0.13m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.