Croton Zanzibar in Line Brown Pot (0.8m)
- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight
- Water: Water a Croton houseplant well and then allow the top 50% of the soil to dry out before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser.
- Plant size: approx. 80 to 90cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 27cmØ x 38cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.