Crassula ovata, commonly known as jade plant, is a succulent plant with small white or pink flowers. It is a common houseplant around the world due to the low level of care and maintenance it requires; it requires little water and can survive in most indoor conditions.
Our Wooken Polka Dot Planter using the unique handmade pattern to build this pot. It is versatile where you can use either side (top/bottom) of the pot to put your plants and is easy to style!
Here's How To Take Care of Crassula ovata, Jade Plant.
- Sunlight: Both partial and full sunlight, ensure that the plant gets a minimum of 4 hours of sunlight in order for it to thrive.
- Water: Water only when the potting media is almost dried out. Make sure the potting media is moist but not water-logged.
- Fertiliser: Fertilize by spraying the soil with half strength liquid fertilizer as directed.
- Plant size: approx. 5cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size: ø 9cm (Top) x ø 11cm (Bottom) x H 15cm
- Material: Ceramic
- With Drainage Hole
What is included:
1nos pot of Wooken Polka Dot Planter (S)
1nos plant from World Farm: Crassula Ovata, Jade Plant (0.05m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.