Codiaeum variegatum ‘Petra’, Garden Croton (0.55m)
Codiaeum variegatum ‘Petra’, also known as Garden Croton, is a colourful outdoor plant that will add a touch of colours to your garden with its brightly coloured leaves. It loves hot and humid weather, making it a popular choice for gardeners in Singapore.
- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight
- Water: Water regularly, with sufficient amount to allow water to drain out from below of the pot, allow the soil to slightly dry out between waterings.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 55cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball Size: 26cmØ x 18cmH
- Pot Type: Plastic landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.
Soil for Codiaeum variegatum ‘Petra’
should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fibre (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.