Orchids are second to roses as flowers that are mostly given on Valentine’s Day.
Orchids symbolize exotic and rare beauty. If you couple them with a Valentine’s Day card saying exactly that, you will surely melt your partner’s heart.
Moth orchids (Phalaenopsis) are thick-leaved plants with elegant, arching sprays of blooms that display for months on end when properly cared
Sunlight: Partial sunlight
Water: Water when soil is dry
Plant Size: Approx. 60cm (vary in sizes)
Estimated Flower Size: 5-6cm
Rootball Size/Pot Size: Dia 15cm x 15cmH
Pot Type: Plant comes in a Beige colored decorative pot without drainage holder
- Arrangement of the phalenopsis are in their individual plastic capsule to allow easier removal for separate growth after the festive season.
- This also prevents overwaterring.
- Color of flower is assorted and no choosing, there will be no white flowers used.
- Rest assured of the same quality and there will be no white flowers used.
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.