The Spider Plant (Chlorophytum comosum) is a very adaptable houseplant that can be found in many homes. It is typically easy to care for, and it will grow well in a variety of environments. The spider plant cleans several toxins from the air, but is perhaps best known for decreasing carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide levels.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight , partial sunlight and full shade
- Water: Remember that it's the roots that need access to water, not the leaves. Wetting the foliage is a waste of water and can promote the spread of disease.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 45cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 15cm x H 15cm
- Pot type: Plant comes in brown landscape pot (with drainage hole)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.