It is a tradition to welcome the Lunar New Year with auspicious plants such as the lime tree.
During Chinese New Year, one will see numerous Lime combined with lucky charms. Red or golden ribbons are commonly found attached to the plant.As the name suggests, the plant symbolises good luck, and since one seems to be lucky when money is involved, the plant also symbolises income. As Lime can grow fast, so should the money pile up.
- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight
- Water: Allow the soil surface to dry a bit before watering again. Roots kept constantly wet will rot.
- Fertiliser: Do not fertilise when the plant is fruiting.
- Plant size: approx. 50cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 26cm x H 23cm
- Pot type: Clay pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.