Calathea Sanderiana, originated from Tropical Americas, is a stunning statement houseplant. This is because it has large dark green, glossy leaves with white, fish-bone-like stripes that have pink overtones.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water should be as close to room temperature as possible and moderate water. Do not overwater to prevent root rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid leafy fertilizer.
- Plant size: Approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 11cmØ x 10cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
*Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
*Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.