Calathea roseopicta 'Corona' is one of the most popular among the named varieties in the Calathea genus. Its handsome markings and colors make it easy to see why.
Grown as an ornamental foliage plant, this tropical may also produce small white and purple flowers, emerging from green bracts. They are insignificant compared to the magnificent broad, silvery-green leaves
Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, or filtered light
Water: 3-4 times a week, make sure to soak the roots thoroughly when you water.
Fertiliser: Recommends slow-release nitrocote or organic lactobacius Aquis fertilizer.
Plant Size: Approx. 12cm H (vary in sizes)
Rootball/Pot size: ø 9.5cm x 11cmH,
Overall height: 20-25cm
1) Sold with white ceramic pot with a drainage hole.
2) Sold with pink ceramic pot with a drainage hold.
3) Sold with black ceramic pot with a drainage hold.
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.