Calathea Makoyana in Hexagon Grey Pot (0.9m)
Peacock houseplants (Calathea Makoyana) produces striking tropical foliage and grows well in high humidity. Grow Calathea Makoyana in consistently moist soil place it in low to moderate light environment.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, Full Shade
- Water: Water should be as close to room temperature as possible, moderate water and occasional misting.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid leafy fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 90cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: 24cmØ x 41cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.