Peacock houseplants (Calathea Makoyana) produces striking tropical foliage and grows well in high humidity. Grow Calathea Makoyana in consistently moist soil place it in low to moderate light environment.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, Full Shade
- Water: Water should be as close to room temperature as possible, moderate water and occasional misting.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid leafy fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 90cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: 27cmØ x 38cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.