Calathea insignis is also known as Calathea lancifolia or the Rattlesnake Plant. It is non-toxic for pets, which makes it an ideal indoor plants for pet lovers.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight to Full Shade. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Water: Water should be as close to room temperature as possible. This plant requires lots of water and occasionally misting.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid leafy fertilizer.
- Plant size: Approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 11cmØ x 10cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
*Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
*Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.