Caladium New Wave are also sometimes called ‘Angel Wings’ or ‘Heart of Jesus’. Their leaves display segments of vivid pink-orange in between bright lime green borders, which often sprawl into and across the pink-orange segments. Shaped like arrowheads, New Waves look delightfully fun and have the potential to add a quirky touch to apartments whose landlords insist on white walls.
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 26cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 14cmØ x 14cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
- Colour: Light Blue with pattern
What is included:
1nos of Ceramic Pot ( Light Blue)1nos of Caladium New Wave, Caladium 'Bubble' (0.12m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.