Caladium bicolor hybrid makes for a beautiful houseplant with its colourful leaves and contrasting veins. It thrives in high humidity and brightly lit areas, making it an ideal plant in Singapore’s climate.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water occasionally, with sufficient amount to allow water to drain out from below of the pot, then water again when soil feels dry to the touch. Do not allow soil to dry out completely.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 10cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball Size: 12cmØ x 10cmH
- Pot Type: Plant comes in a plastic landscape pot (with drainage holes)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.
Soil for Caladium bicolor hybrid
should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fibre (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.