This product is currently sold out.
Be careful not to over-water Bougainvillea plants, because too much water causes fewer blooms and an abundance of foliage. Sandy soils drain more quickly than clay soils that tend to hold on to moisture. You can use your finger to feel a few inches into the soil; if it is dry, it is time to water.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight
- Water: Water thoroughly the roots and not to water again until the soil dries out.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 100cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 26cm x 26cm
- Pot type: Plant comes in brown landscape pot (with drainage hole)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.