Blechnum gibbum, also known as Dwarf Tree Fern is a neat, symmetrical rosette of fronds up to 1 metre tall. An evergreen tropical fern with many feather-like fronds, Blechnum gibbum is a hardy houseplant.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, Full Shade
- Water: To water correctly, wait until the soil in the pot dries out and then thoroughly soak the soil when you water.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 85cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 17cmØ x 20cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.