Bird of Paradise is relatively hardy and is able to adapt to a wide spectrum of light conditions from direct sun to low, indirect light, but will flourish in a sunny spot. It could be made as a statement that screams tropical in your living room.
Sometimes simplicity is just what we need when we have a beautiful plant.
Here's How To Take Care Bird of Paradise.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: This plant really enjoys lot of water for watering.
- Fertiliser: or top the soil with compost, mix in a slow release organic fertiliser.
- Plant Size: Approx 0.2 - 0.4m (vary in sizes)
- Pot Dimension:
- ø 16.5cm x H 16cm
- (Pot opening) Outer diameter: 16.5cm
- (Pot opening) Inner diameter: 15cm
- Pot Height (without saucer): 16cm
- Pot Height (with saucer): 17.5cm
- Dimensions of Saucer: ø 18cm x H 2cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Colour: Off-White
- The pot comes with a drainage hole
- Pot comes with a matching saucer
What is included:Pot from Speckled Space: 1 unit of Como Ceramic Pot (L)
Plant from The Green Capsule: 1 unit of Strelitzia nicolai (Bird of paradise) (0.2 - 0.4m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.