Begonia sp (0.2m)
This product is currently sold out.
Begonias prefer a rich, slightly moist soil. Although some will survive in full sun, most prefer a more shaded location that gets a little sunlight each day.
- Sunlight: Full shade
- Water: They enjoy moderate watering, allow the plants to dry out between watering. Overwatering will lead to root rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid leafy fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 20cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 20cm x 20cm
- Pot type: Plant comes in brown landscape pot (with drainage hole)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
- dimensions : 20cm (H)
- rootball : 170mm x 170mm
- suitable for partial sunlight and full shade
- suitable for indoor and outdoor pots
- plant comes with brown landscape pot (with drainage hole)
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.