Quantity : +/- 50 seeds
Maturity : 70 - 80 days
How To Start your Seeds
- Place seeds on the seedling soil and cover with a thin layer of soil.
- Water twice a day until germination occurs.
- When the seedlings have 2ÊÊtrue leaves, thin out the excess seedlings stage by stage (remove weak and crowded seedlings), maintain a 10-15cm gap between plants, and the removed seedlings are edible.
- Topdressed weekly with Mr Ganick 532 organic leafy fertilizer. Put the fertilizer in the between the two plants and cover with soil. Water after fertilizing.
- Your seedlings are expected to bloom in 70-80 days from the transplanting date.
When harvesting, you can either harvest the entire plant or use scissors to harvest the leaves from the outer layer.