The orchid flask contains 40-45 seedlings about 4-5cm height.
- Place the flask in bright area eg. Near window.
- Do not open the stopper.
- Break the flask. Wrap with newspaper and break with a hammer.
- You can ask submerge the flask in a pail of water and crack it with a hammer. This will ensure even pressure and prevent glass from shattering into small pieces.
- Place the baby plants in a small pot with small charcoal or bark chips. The baby plants will take 3-4 weeks to slowing hardens....leaves becoming more rigid.
- Spray fungicide one a week to prevent infection and rotting.
- Enjoy the growing process! One day you will see your baby bloom.
Sunlight: Low to medium filtered light.
Water: Every other day
Fertiliser: Do not fertilizer during the first month. Recommend slow release nitricote or organic Aquis organic lactobacilus fertilizer.
Rootball/Pot Size: NA
Pot Type: Plant comes in a flask as shown.
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.