Alocasia sanderiana, commonly known as the Kris plant, is a plant hailing from Southeast Asia. This popular elephant's ear is sometimes called African Mask. The leaves are roughly serrated, and in some cases, the leaf colour appears as an almost purple-green. Leaf shapes range from wide hearts to slim arrowheads, with textures from slick and glossy to thick and waxy.
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 23-25cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 11cmØ x 11cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
Colour: Red with pattern
What is included:
1nos of Chinaware Pot1nos of Alocasia sanderiana (0.14m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.