Alocasia macrorrhizos leaves have distinctive stingray shape. The distal part of the leaf are reduced to a thin pointed midrib, resembling the tail of a stingray.
This beautiful handcrafted planter with an irregular rim has a dark blue running down the sides of the planter, forming a beautiful pattern, the black making an exterior to a simple white interior. Pair it with our smaller plants and make it the perfect desk planter for your workplace.
Here's How To Take Care of the Alocasia
- Sunlight: Full sunlight or partial sunlight
- Water: Water sparingly and occasionally, allowing soil to dry out slightly between watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer or solid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 40cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size: ø 15cm x H 12cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Colour: Grey
- Drainage hole attached
- What is included:
1 nos Pot from Speckled space: Nordic Monochrome Strips Concrete Flower Pot
1 nos Plant from Meng Landscape & Construction: Alocasia macrorrhizos 'Stingray', Elephant Ear (0.4m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from the photo.