This species can grow under full sun to deep shade and tolerates waterlogged soils. However, it should not be grown submerged underwater.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight and partial sunlight
- Water: This plant really enjoys lot of water for watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant Heoght : approx. 0.55cm
- Rootball size: 30cm diameter
- Pot type: Plant comes in brown landscape pot (with drainage hole)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size