Peperomia rotundifolia, also known as creeping peperomia is a perennial epiphyte plant species. It thrives on moisture, tropical temperatures and filtered/partial sunlight.
We have the perfect elho pot for everyone and for every house plant: discover our elho brussels collection! Make your home even cosier and create your own style with our beautiful brussels assortment - suitable everywhere in your home: the table, floor, or windowsill. Being at home just got even nicer.
Here's How To Take Care ofcreeping peperomia.
- Sunlight: Peperomia rotundifolia plants thrive in filtered sunlight, but are able to tolerate low light.
- Water: Water sparingly when soil feels dry to touch.
- Fertiliser: Fertilize regularly by spraying the soil with liquid fertilizer or adding solid fertilizer as directed.
- Plant size: approx. 6cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 8.5cmØ x 7.5cmH
- Dimensions: 9.5cm (W) x 9cm (H)
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
- Made with recycled plastic, made with own wind energy, 100% recyclable
- Suitable for indoor
- For outdoor kindly request for service to drill drainage hole
What is included:
1nos pot of Brussels Round Mini 9.5cm in White1nos plant from World Farm: Peperomia rotundifolia, Creeping Peperomia (0.05m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.