These plants are called Air Plants. Their true name are Tillandsia. The reason why they are nicknamed "Air Plants" is because they get the majority of their nutrients from the air around them.
- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight, Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water once every 2 to 3 days,
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.