Tillandsia ionantha, the sky plant, is a species in the genus Tillandsia. It's grows on trees, using its small roots to anchor itself on a tree branch. Because of its aerial lifestyle in the tropics, this type of epiphyte should not be planted in ordinary potting mix which will cause its small roots to rot.
Sunlight: Full Sun, Semi-Shade
Water: At least once every 2 days.
Plant Size: Approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
What is included:
1 nos of Grapewood (45cmØ x 26cmH)
- 2 nos of Tillandsia ionantha Planch (0.04m)
- 2 nos of Tillandsia ionantha 'Druid' (0.04m)
- 1 nos of Tillandsia stricta (0.04m)
- 1 nos of Tillandsia usneoides, Spanish Moss
- 5 nos of Ladybird figurines
- 3 nos of Mushroom figurines
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.