A rare indoor shrub or small tree with a dense canopy of glossy, variegated leaves which are elliptical in shape. Easily adapts to new environments and can grow up to 10m tall. It is mostly valued however for its fragrant, creamy-white flowers.
- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight, Partial Sunlight
- Water: Moderate watering, allow the plants to dry out between watering. Over watering will lead to root rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 70 (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: ø 20cm x H 30 cm
- Pot type: poly bag with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.