Adenium obesum is a popular house plant and survives very well in tropical regions. It requires a sunny location. It thrives on a watering regime as required by cactus and succulent. In our climate, with the right conditions, they are able to flower 2-3 times a year! They are a hardy plant, just make sure you don’t over-water them.
Sunlight: Full Sun, Direct Sunlight
Water: Water when soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.
Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or solid fertiliser over the soil.
Plant Size: Approx. 45cm
Rootball Size: 27cmØ x 10cmH
Pot Type: The plant comes in a clay pot (with drainage holes)
- Dimensions: 27m wide x 10cm high
- Material: Clay
- Colour: Brown
- Pot comes with drainage hole
Remark: As Adenium obesum, Desert Rose varies in appearance from plant to plant we have decided to list them individually, the plant you see photographed is the EXACT PLANT you will receive.
* The plant may or may not have flowers at the point of purchase
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo. Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing a matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.