Actinidia Deliciosa, Golden Kiwi Plant (1m)
Kiwi plants prefer well-drained soil and an area that gets full sun in order to be able to produce fruit. Although hardy kiwi plants enjoy sun, if you’re in a region known to get excessively hot, place them in an area that is protected during the hottest part of the day – like in an area that receives partial sun or shade at that time, or you can use a shade cloth for new vines, as young plants cannot handle the scorching heat.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight and partial sunlight
Water: They’ll need moderate but regular irrigation. The soil must dry out between watering times.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer
- Plant size: approx. 130cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 26cm x 26cm
- Pot type: Plant comes in brown landscape pot (with drainage hole)
* Plants with fruits is subjected to availability of stocks only
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.